19 July 2014

a quick update


Hey guys! As you can tell, I'm still as bad as ever when it comes to updating these days. I feel like I've kinda lost the drive for this blogging thing since I'm always so tired from work. I'm sure everyone feels like this once in a while though, and the real difference between me and them is that they'll manage to pull through no matter how busy life is, or how tiring/boring blogging can get at times. Then maybe the fun and charm in blogging will come back, sooner or later.

That being said, I (maybe) have a few posts planned out so keep an eye out for them (maybe)! Hope you're all doing well in the meantime! <3

- Becky

8 comments:

  1. Aww I miss your blog posts. I get into a rut sometimes too. I try to do multiple posts at once so I can post them through the week/month and that helps me sometimes. That way I don't feel like I have to write blog posts as often because they're already written lol. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. always nice to see your post pop up on my blog roll :)) don't worry you're not alone, i feel exactly the same! working full time and blogging do not go well together, and i'm going through exactly the same rut right now. trying hard to get out of it too so maybe we can cheer each other on ;) good luck!


    rachel x
    blush&brunch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ahaha <3 I'm trying to see if doing all my posts on the weekend and scheduling them throughout the week will work better - I find that I have no time during the weekdays. Thank you for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, that's incredibly sweet of you to say! It's terrible that it seems that I'm updating every month, haha. Let's hope that we'll both get out of this soon - lots of luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we all go through periods when blogging falls to the bottom of the to-do list and it's easy to fall into a bit of a rut. We'll still be here whenever you feel like posting <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get your drive back, becky! :) Just rest and clear your mind! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I missed this comment - thank you for the kind words! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaahh stahp it, you're gonna make me melt with that last sentence! Thank you for the kind words <3 <3

    ReplyDelete